Wednesday, June 29, 2011

nice to meet y'all

I blogged before about getting a spot at a much coveted Craft Weekend.  So just in case any of my future craft companions check out my blog, this post is for them.

And for all one of you who might not already know every detail of my life.

* I'm a momma to 3 seriously cute kiddos, Bubba who just turned 7 last week, the ultimate Momma's boy Bruiser who will be 5 in 3 weeks (sniff, sniff), and Doh Doh who turned 2 last month.

* I'm a total outdoor fanatic.  I would rather be outside and barefoot at any given moment of any day.  For reals.

* Most hate the Arkansas heat.  I crave it.

* I'm obsessed with water:  drinking it, swimming in it, washing my hair in it.....  I drink over 100 ounces of water a day.  I just went swimming.  Is all of this weird?

* I think {besides water} Coca-Cola is the greatest drink.  Ever.  Ever.

* I'm a tennis lover.  Wimbledon is currently on every TV in the house.  My kids can watch TV after the finals.  That's just how we roll.

* I have a Super Smeller.  I can smell everything. Bruiser & I put bloodhounds to shame.

* I love the Lord with all my heart, soul, and mind.

* In my past life {before marriage & kids} I did musical theatre.  I have a song in my head at all times.  Which makes me think of Gene Kelly, "there's a song in my heart and I'm ready for love."  I will belt show tunes and tap dance on the table for ya, if you tip well.

* I crave Sutton Foster.  I dig Cecilia Bartoli.

* I'm a vegetarian in a house of meat eaters.  {I hope this doesn't make Meg or Kimberlee feel like they have to do something special for meals at Craft Weekend.  I will eat ANYTHING anyone provides for me.  I never tell anyone I'm a vegetarian...I don't want people to make a fuss!  Besides, I'm still trying to lose 15 pounds. *grin*}

* Golden Girls is my all-time favorite TV show.  And yes, I will be offended if you disagree.  *wink*

* The list goes on and on.  But I prefer to keep an air of mystery about me.  {All my true friends just snorted.}

No comments:

Post a Comment