* I didn't wash my hair last night. I'm growing it out. So since it's getting longer it looks like I fixed it. Even though I haven't done anything to it since yesterday morning.
* Today is actually Thursday. Not Friday.
* It's a very cool 70 degrees right now. We are supposed to be swimming. Instead the kids are driving the Gator. In their swimsuits.
* I don't wear makeup in the summer. Just mascara, sometimes. I've been makeup free for a week now. Have I mentioned how much I heart summer?
* I heart summer.
* We've gone full throttle on chores. Using myjobchart.com the boys can login, see their chores for the day, and check off what they've completed. I love it. They love it. They even asked for more morning chores!! So they dusted their room. Have I mentioned I love it?
* I ordered a new swimsuit from LL Bean. It came in this week.
* I'm back on the diet bandwagon.
* I also ordered a new swimsuit from Boden. It hasn't come in yet.
* I may be giving up food altogether.
* No, I won't.
* Doh Doh is wearing new pink striped shorts. I so love her chubby legs.
* Bubba was just picking his rear end. He said the swimsuit liner was stuck up there. Super duper class my children have.
* In one week my Bubba will be 7. I may or may not be in denial. sniff, sniff
* Have you tried the new Crayola Color Wonder Bubbles? They are a mess of colorful fun. I love them. My man thinks they're the dumbest invention ever. Creativity just really ain't his thang.
* I'm ready for the weekend. Looking forward to some tennis with the boys. Or maybe a bike ride. Or maybe just some lounging in the backyard.
* Next week is WIMBLEDON!!!!!!!!(Go back & read that in an Oprah voice.;) I am so excited! Yes, I've shared before I'm a tennis nerd. And I LOVE Wimbledon. The history of it, the grass, the change in my schedule (British accent for that word, please) as I incorporate an afternoon tea complete with biscuits as treats. I'll probably flit about using British words like quibble. And talk about cleaning my garage. (Again, Brit accent please.) I might even wear a hat. No worries....I won't share pictures. "Now spit-spot, and off we go!!" Name THAT musical!!!!
Have a great weekend, everyone!!! Whatever you do, do something outside! (Oh, and watch a little of the US Open, too.) Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I can't find a way to contact you about the craft weekend, but I registered and JUST realized I can't go. Now, I'm the one in tears. Email me at danielle.myersbrown@gmail.com if you're interested still in going to the Craft Weekend.
ReplyDeleteDanielle, I'm sad you can't go, but Kate, look at what God just did!! This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there. I'm looking forward to meeting you!
I found your blog through Meg's. I was so sad for you when you were trying so hard, but couldn't get through.