I may or may not have:
*allowed my kids to smear peanut butter right out of the jar on bananas just so I could make dinner
I may or may not have:
*ruined 1 appetite b/c of said peanut butter bananas
I may or may not have:
*cried over opening the last bag of frozen okra from last summer's garden
I may or may not have:
*taken a picture of said bag of okra
I may or may not have:
*used Jiffy mix instead of my usual scratch cornbread
I may or may not be:
*excited that it's March 1st b/c that means the start of a new month....and a new budget...TJ Maxx may or may not be calling my name.
I may or may not be:
*in love with my centerpiece on my dining room table
I may or may not be:
*trying to drop the weight I gained over the holidays
I may or may not have:
*watched my family put away copious amounts of potatoes, okra, fried fish, and cornbread while I munched on a Greek salad
I may or may not be:
*jealous of my husband's metabolism
I may or may not be:
*trying to rid my dependance upon caffeine
You may or may not want to:
*avoid me on all major roadways, intersections, and traffic lights...especially those that do not give me an arrow but give the other opposing traffic one
I may or may not be:
*constantly typing my name instead of the word 'may'
You may or may not have:
*really had to think about that last one
I may or may not be:
*getting tired of this game
You may or may not be:
*ready to strangle me




No comments:
Post a Comment