* I'm watching a Golden Girls marathon while typing. (picture me giggling)
* My bestie came to visit Monday. I never remember to take pictures of us. It's always so good to see her. But it makes me sad...
* I moved the boys' train table out of their room. It freed up so much floor space! I have no idea if they'll actually use that space, but it's nice. Bubba has been jonesin' for a desk. This might actually get him one.
* Friday night and Saturday night I made big dinners. My kitchen looked like the Food Network's test kitchens after a busy season. (read: disgusting) It was 10 at night before it was all clean. Sunday I took the day off. I ain't a-gonna lie...it was niiiiice.
* I ain't a gonna lie again....I took Monday off as well. Unless you count whipping up a mean cheese quesadilla, nachos with jalapenos, a hot dog wrapped in a tortilla, and -- wait for it -- peanut cack-ohs (that's Bruiser-speak for peanut butter crackers).
* I need to run 2,000 extra miles for all the homemade bread & butter I consumed over the weekend.
* I love the way the house smells after a full day of cooking. Especially bread...
* Read this post. I love it. This blog and this blog are my faves. (Check out the homes of both!! Awesome!)
* The boys left this morning to go camping with my parents. My house is eerily quiet. It's also weird I'm indoors at all....
* Doh Dooh took forever to go night-night. (Hopefully you've all seen The Sandlot and know how you are to read the word 'forever'.) I finally decided to get her up and go junkin'. Once the decision was made her sweet little pudgy self fell asleep. I think she and her daddy are in cahoots to keep Momma from spendin' any dinero.
* Since Doh Doh's untimely napping episode, I have wasted many-uh-many-uh minutes on Pintererst. Dang those creators! I'm still waiting on my invite, but it sure is fun to get on & have a look-see.
* Ooh, I hear some flopping around. Perhaps my sweet girl has the soul of a junker after all!
* Perhaps not. {le sigh}
* I recently
* She must be my daughter. My girl has awoken from her beauty slumber. Girl heard Momma say junk & she just knew she must emerge!! (What's funny here is that Bubba is the KING of junkin'. And he's missing it...... Sniff, sniff. iseriouslyneedhelp.)




No comments:
Post a Comment