Wednesday, March 2, 2011

seussical the {non}musical

dr. seuss, happy birthday!
in honor of this great colossal day
we read great books and had some imaginative play
and we celebrated in a most spectacular way

on the menu was green eggs and ham
although we did not dine with Sam i am
he did not eat with us in a tree
he did not eat upon my knee

we did not eat with a fox
but we were thinking outside the box
mom didn't make bagels with lox
nor did she tease us while wearing striped socks

and since last night we dined on ham
tonight we had bacon (don't tell Sam i am)
the eggs were green, the biscuits had jam
i think i even saw a great jibber-jaw-yam




Is that not the most disgusting thing you've ever seen?  I threw up a few times in my mouth while making it.

I'll leave you with better foodie pictures.  Ya know, so your parting thoughts when leaving my blog aren't of green eggs. And me throwing up.  In my mouth.



I love me some good biscuits.  It's a carb.  What's not to love?



Some like great big biscuits, others like small.  I think I like my biscuits the best of all.  Oh, crap.  I'm slipping into rhyme again.  Somebody stop me!



I think I'll go have another biscuit.  And since I can't come up with a rhyming word for biscuit then I'll end with that.  Oh, wait!  Tisket!  Tasket!  Triscuit!  Discus!  Here, I've got it....

It's sad, but true that I've made a biscuit
You'd could actually throw like a discus

My sincere apologies.
I seriously need to go catch some zzzz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment