I had every intention of posting for M'mm M'mm Monday. I even took pictures of dinner...something I often forget to do.
But today -- and the weekend -- have flat wiped me out.
I'm tired.
I'm irritable.
My ears hurt.
Listening to a little girl scream all afternoon long + a 4 y/o little boy who never speaks, just yells = Tylenol for Momma.
Not to mention this.
And this.....
And tons of this.....
It exhausts me just looking at that. Thankfully now it's all clean. It just needs to be folded. And the ironing needs to be done.
Sigh.
I just have to focus on the fact that I'm going to bed with a clean kitchen. And vacuumed floors. (Thanks to my man for that last one.)
So perhaps I'll post an M'mm M'mm Monday on Tuesday. I mean, it's my stinkin' blog. I can do what I want. Right?
Have. Mercy. I just remembered I haven't made Bruiser's lunch for tomorrow. Would it be wrong to send him with a jar of peanut butter, a sleeve of crackers, and spoon? Think he'd figure that out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment