Sunday, March 13, 2011

a week in re{shoe}

I've become obsessed with taking pictures of my shoes.  There.  I said it. 

I don't know why.  Maybe it's b/c day-in and day-out I pretty much wear the same thing:  yoga pants, jog bra, hoodie, & Nike kicks.  My apologies if you see me everyday. 

I should take a picture of my yoga pants collection.  It is quite impressive.

But shoes....  Well, I love shoes.  And it's easier to photograph my shoes than photograph my clothes.

monday



tuesday


Noticing a pattern???

wednesday


Ok, those aren't mine.  But isn't that precious??  Bruiser & Doh Doh snuggled up together reading books.  Love.  It.

thursday

(during gardening)



(post gardening!!!!)

friday


Yes, I cut off my toes.  No pedicure = no picture.

saturday


At the park......  Again, not my enormous size 9-9.5s.  But smaller.  And way cuter.


sunday


We've been out of town all weekend.  If you could see my heavy eyelids right now you'd already know this.  Therefore, this Sunday is a day of laundry, playing outside, raking (what my fellas are currently doing) and some serious rest.  We skipped church today (gasp!!) or I'd have a cuter pic.  But these show my true shoe love:  Nike.  What are your shoe obsessions?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment