The title was going to be 'a wow moment' but precious, precious Doh Doh got a hold of the iPad and...well, that's what we ended up with. She is now in bed, safely tucked in w/ 6 books, her blankie, and her doll. Which means there is no reason why I should still be listening to Yo Gabba Gabba....
I CANNOT believe I am just now sharing this! It was a serious WOW moment for me. I mean SERIOUS.
But now I've built it up too much. Now you won't think it's a big deal at all. I need to downplay it in some way.
Nope. No way to do it. It's just too cool.
I have to set it up first, give a little backstory, if you will. So here goes, I rarely comment on blogs. Very rarely. It has to be a pretty big deal, or a very good friend's blog (like comparing Thin Mints & Mint Oreos) to get me to come out of my virtual hiding place.
But the other night I was reading this post on this blog. She was having server trouble and wanted to know from readers if they could see her post and from where in the world they were viewing it.
I decided to post.
And I'm oh-so glad I did.
Guess who posted RIGHT before ME? Guess whose name was directly above mine? Guess whose name was almost touching mine? In print? Ok, this is getting a little creepy. So here goes.
Mary Engelbreit.
Tuh duh!!!!!
I. Kid. You. Not.
Mary Freaking Engelbreit.
As in, Mary Bloom Where You're Planted and Life is Just a Chair of Bowlies Engelbreit. I'm for reals, yo.
What? Not impressed?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment