Wednesday, March 30, 2011

c is for cookie

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. 

I also can't believe that I forgot to go to church tonight for our women's Bible study.  Hit me as I was cleaning up the kitchen tonight.  An hour after the study had started.  Oops.

I guess forgetting to blog about this doesn't seem that far off.

On St. Patrick's day, the best big brother ever brought home his sister a cookie from his school party.  But when Nana brought him home precious Doh Doh wasn't awake yet.

And he waited. 
Not patiently.
But he waited.


He had it, sweetly wrapped up, just waiting for her.


I think she was still a little sleepy.  And a little unclear of what to do with those sprinkles.  And green icing.


It didn't take long.


It also didn't take long for that oh so loving thoughtful brother someone to hope that she might share.


Have mercy I love that photo.  Be still my heart.





Ahh, she shared.  That first fateful bite....won't be his last.


And he'll loiter.  While waiting for that second bite.


Another favorite.....


Um, I've mentioned before my boy's a smeller, right?


"Ooh, Momma.  It fells gooooood," he told me.






Chubby, chubby fingers.....



I know these are all similar, but oh how i love them.  LOVE them.  Oh, that sweet little face melts me.




I love how my kids love each other.  They are tender, sweet, thoughtful, fight constantly, and oh so loving.  And I'm thankful.

1 comment: