Saturday, April 2, 2011

totally random stuff

* considering getting a steamer for my hardwoods and tile. anybody have one? Love it? Hate it? I've found one I like, just wondering thoughts/reviews from others.

* we've worked in the yard all day, but we're not finished yet. I'm taking a much-deserved (lol!) break. Even though I got everyone else fed, I never actually ate lunch. So my Greek yogurt (& my iPad) and I are having a moment.

* I'm blogging from my backyard deck & admiring the yard, really for the first time. The landscaping (if you can really call it that) here at the new house is pathetic. Seriously. Pathetic. In the center of the backyard (looking more like an island oasis) was an area of lariope & a hodgepodge of nandina, dead azaleas, & I-don't-know-what-the-crap-you-call-its. It was, much like myself, dysfunctional.

* The front yard is almost exactly the same. *sigh* Dysfunctional City.

* i'm happy to report that other than the lariope, which is staying put for now, everything else in the backyard island of what-nots has been REMOVED!!!

* if I were feeling plucky I'd insert a clip of someone doing a jig. (and yes, that someone would be me)

* since 9 am I have been hauling a leaf blower slung criss-cross over my body

* oh. mah word. I'm tuckered.

* enjoy your weekend. If you're not outside, shame onya.

* a wasp just landed next to me. A sign I've sat still too long. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment