This is what I see every day when I pick up Bubba from school.
The first student.
And always running.
I won't lie. There have been a few face-plants. Two in one day, when his Daddy picked him up one time.
True to his personality, he picks himself up, dusts himself off, and continues his pursuit.
It's such a joy to see him every day running. Running to me. Running to his sister. Running back to the comforts of home.
I just had to capture it.
And in the one above I had just been spotted.
So a little showing off was in order.
I love this boy.
I love him for his enthusiasm.
I love him for his strength.
I love him for his heart.
I love how he loves.
What I don't have a picture of, because on this particular day she was not in the car, is Doh Doh's joy when she spots her brother across the grassy field. The squeals from the backseat. The chubby hands clapping in delight. The "hi-yo!" greeting she gives as he enters the car.
And the kisses she receives from him.
Once he puts his backpack down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment