Thursday, April 14, 2011

craft night extraordinaire

So, after over a month of talking about it, I finally did it. 

I have planned a CRaFt NIGHT exTRaOrDiNAIRe at my house.

Ok, so it might just be a CRaFt NIGHT but I so love the word exTRaOrDiNAIRe that I just had to throw it in there.

Some friends and I are gonna get our craft on one Friday night this month.

If you are interested, contact me. 

Craft at your own will.

In other words, bring your own crafty items.  I am not planning one big tutorial for the evening.

Not crafty?  No problem.  I'm providing pizza and drinks.  Everyone else is bringing their favorite munchies.  Just come hang with us.

I can promise you this:  we probably won't solve the current state of the nation's financial issues, BUT we will cover many important topics. 

Like.........who has the best fried pickles in town.......or what TV shows we watch but secretly don't want to admit.......or who is truly the craftiest guru among us.....or what grocery stores double coupons.......or who has recently discovered the greatest dark chocolate combo ever........or who stole the 1950s glider out from under me at the antique mall.......or who has the best shaved ice in town (Yellow Umbrella...duh).........

It's gonna be fun.

ihope.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait!!! I told my hubby he was having daddy/daughter date night and he was super excited too!! So you have made our whole family happy! :)

    ReplyDelete