Sunday, April 24, 2011

{happy resurrection day}

Please don't forget what today signifies.

A man
dying
for me
for you

A sad story, truth be told.  If that were the end of the story.

But it's not.

Because He was a man of His word.

And not only did He die for me.  And for you.

He also came back to life.

For me.  For you.

My sins are many.  Many.  Every day of my life I'm ashamed of things I've said, things I've done, thoughts I've had.

And yet, still He came.

I don't know where you are in your relationship with the Lord.  But I do know this:  this life is NOT about us.  He was sent to save.  We've been sent to share.  And I'm sharing the Gospel with you.  It's that simple.  He came, He died, He rose.

And that's why we celebrate Easter.  The focus is not the bunny.  The focus is a miraculous resurrection.

Fulfillment of a promise.

Do something unselfish today.  Worship the King. The {risen} King!

1 comment:

  1. You were so awesome singing this morning lady! :) That song blesses my lil heart.

    Btw, I've decided you can sing that song at my wedding whenever that will be ;)

    ~ Meggy T

    ReplyDelete