It happens. Oh, about every couple of weeks or so.
{Ok, in all honesty, probably once a week.}
I get completely overwhelmed.
Overwhelmed with how much cleaning needs to be done in my house.
Overwhelmed with how much decorating needs to be done in my house.
Overwhelmed with all the craft projects i want to accomplish.
Overwhelmed with all the projects I want to do with my kids.
Overwhelmed with all the little tasks that need to be accomplished: bills to pay, checkbooks to balance.
I miss my cleaning lady.
I miss the freedom of being responsible for only one.
I miss alone time.
I miss listening to my music.
But I wouldn't change a thing.
I absolutely love my life.
And all those things will get done. Eventually.
So you may come to my house and find it in a total state of disarray.
{I'm ok with that.}
I won't hear silence in the car or even make it stoplight to stoplight without a question.
{I'm ok with that, too.}
And the cleaning and the decorating will eventually happen.
{Yep, you guessed it, ok with that one too.}
This time of my life is but an instant.
So baseball in the backyard was better than scrubbing the shower floor. Slurping milkshakes outta flourescent straws was better than the ultimate workout with Jillian. Crooning to Barefoot Nellie is better than belting out I Don't Wanna Show Off No More from The Drowsy Chaperone on stage in front of hundreds.
Yep, way better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment