First off all, despite the delay in publishing this post, it's Saturday night
and I'm watching Pride & Prejudice
in my craft room
ALONE.
Life is oh so good.
Our new furniture arrived Friday. And even though I, as of Saturday night, don't have anything decorated or even put into the correct position, I thought I'd share some pics.
I know. Normal people would wait until it looked perfect. Then photograph and share.
I am not most people.
Besides, you probably wouldn't get to see pictures for another year or so.
The new family room couch.
With a chaise lounge on one end.
Yee-to-the-haw.
It took a little while for the littles to be comfortable with the new set up.
Ha.
And the new ottoman for the living room.
It will eventually serve the purpose of a coffee table. But currently it's being used by Doh Doh to climb on, jump off, snuggle on.... And the boys want to use it as a picnic table. (I don't see Daddy allowing that one any time soon.)
I am not the only one enjoying this restful Saturday night. Here's what the family room currently looks like:
That's right. Slumber party on the new furniture.
Check out that Star Wars underwear. Cuteness, eh?
I wish you could hear the snoring. I can hear it over the stormy encounter between Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy. (Anybody else love that scene as much as I???)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







We were watching it too and I almost called you because Graham had never seen it...He told me he like it!
ReplyDeleteLove the furniture by the way.