Saturday, April 23, 2011

i've been mia

Yes, it's true.  I've been a little MIA from the blog this week.  I have a good reason.


My sweet little Doh Doh bird has yet another an ear infection. *sigh*

Which means for the entire week she's been attached to my hip.  Whining.  Crying.  Screaming.  Sleepless.

Thursday we went to the doctor for the diagnosis.  And spent the rest of the day snuggled up together.  She's had 2 almost sleepless nights.  Both nights she found slumber only in our bed.  We, unfortunately, can't say the same thing.  Unlike my fellas, she's not yet ready for slumber parties.  *grin*

But she's getting there.


So this week has been all about my little lady....and not about blogging. 


And judging by the cuteness level, who wouldn't wanna snuggle up with this feisty little thing?

But now, while this precious thing is sleeping, I'm off to dye some eggs with the fellas.  And throw in another load of laundry.  And prepare for a house full of family tomorrow for Easter.

Enjoy your rainy weekend.  Remember WHY we celebrate!

By the way, we had our Craft Night Extraordinaire last night.  We had so much fun!!  I'm sure no one will be shocked when I say, absolutely no crafting took place whatsoever.  Zero.  Zilch.  Nada.

But a whole lotta talkin' went down.  *wink*  Anyone surprised??

No comments:

Post a Comment