Wednesday, February 2, 2011

these are days

* Day 7 of sickness

* Day 6 of me in no makeup & jammies or yoga pants

* Day 2 of Doh Doh being sick (the smaller they are the harder it is for Momma to watch)

* Day 3 of Bruiser being back to normal...and driving everybody around him crazy

* Day 3 of Momma not feeling great (some flu symptoms, some other stuff I'd never share on a blog)

* Day 1 of Bubba feeling more like himself...which is good b/c I'm sure school will be back in session tomorrow

* Day 2 of snow days...no school...a total blessing for us b/c we would have missed anyway

* Day 6 of tummies and taste buds being off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're getting better. Even Doh Doh today has acted better. She ended up in bed w/ us last night right when we were going to bed. Fortunately she slept the rest of the night. Unfortunately I did not. She kicked, she laid on top of, she snuggled me all night. Normally I wouldn't have minded. But I was also having body aches, a headache, and just overall discomfort. (Sigh.) Thanks to my man for staying home a bit this morn so I could stay in bed a little longer. And thanks to him as well for going to work. Let's just say he could never, never, NEVER be a stay-at-home dad. Or a woman, for that matter. ;)

I promise cute pics in future posts soon. Pictureless posts are getting on my nerves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment