BTW, if you wanna make the border around your picture/header go away...just go into your design page(on dashboard) and then go to advanced settings and change your border color to white. Not saying you need to, but if you wanted to...that's one way you can do it.
I am a (ahem) thirty-something stay @ home Momma to 3 kiddos -- 2 boys, 1 baby girl. I'm a Jesus freak, crazy about my risen Savior, my man, my kids, and my family. I love reading, writing, all things artsy & craftsy, tennis, being a vegetarian in a meat-eaters' world, musical theatre, singing show tunes at any time of any day, tennis, contentment in a me-driven society, all things Nike, wearing flip flops 12 months a year, tennis, swim suit season, the beautiful and great outdoors, the Razorbacks.........
Looks great! Love the stickers, too.
ReplyDeleteBTW, if you wanna make the border around your picture/header go away...just go into your design page(on dashboard) and then go to advanced settings and change your border color to white. Not saying you need to, but if you wanted to...that's one way you can do it.
ReplyDelete