Tuesday, February 22, 2011

chalkboard door

I love the chalkboard door in my kitchen.  Love it.  Love it.  Love, love, love it.  But it needs a new coat of paint.  And for some reason, I just haven't done it yet. 

I used to dream about having a chalkboard door and all that I'd do to it.  But so far I haven't been as good about changing it up as I should be.  I go back and forth. 

One day we use it to hang our ever-growing collection of artwork. 



The next day I have a favorite Scripture ready for memorization.  And so very often you can find cute little drawings or messages left for Momma. 


This happens to be my personal favorite.

The other day I was reading a blog and she had this Scripture posted.  It's one of my all-time favorites.  And even though it's an entire door-length, I knew it had to go on the door. 



Deuteronomy 11:18-19

"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds, tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.  Teach them to you children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up."

Happy Tuesday everybody! 

And now, since I've messed with blogger and worked on this post through an entire naptime, it's time to wake up my girl and go pick up Bruiser and then Bubba.  What?!?!  Already?!?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment