Wednesday, February 16, 2011

dark chocolate {& h2o}

My man knows his woman.  For V-Day he surprised me with my favorite candy bar:  Lindt dark chocolate with orange.  Delicious.  Decadent.  Divine.  I'm partaking of it now.  With all 3 kiddos asleep.  And my ever-present water bottle is being guzzled. 

I'm watching What Not To Wear, waiting for an overnight guest to appear, and enjoying the stillness, the calm.

Life is good.

And b/c I know you are dying to see pictures of my kids this post (b/c seriously, who isn't?) I will happily acquiesce. 

Snow days.  Good times.



The proper attire is extremely important.




We basically had the entire neighborhood and lots of family members in our yard.  My parents had 3 Chinese students for a week.  They had a BLAST with my kids and playing in the snow.  To humor them a bit, both of my parents wore Russian fur hats.  My kids loved it.  Again, proper attire is a MUST.



Even for our snowman.  Wow.  Quite obviously I should've been out helping with this one.  Two different balls for eyes?  Come on.




A good time was had by all.

And seriously, my friend texted me asking how many people my yard would hold.  I'm not sure.  But I have a feeling this summer we'll find out.

And now I'm off to shower.  I'm even planning on shaving my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment