Oh, and it's bad. It's really bad.
Last week I went and looked at 2 homes. When I was prego with Doh Doh there was a house on the market that I LOVED. Craved. Totally desired. And thought we might purchase. We needed more space with the little one coming along, right?
But we didn't move. I have a treasure across the street with two boys of her own. Being near a friend with baby #3 on the way was far greater a treasure than a new house. Seriously. And so the house was sold.
And the people were recently transferred and their house put back on the market.
So I finally convinced my precious man to let me see it. And he
And we made an offer.
And we're moving.
Ok, I jest. I jest. In all honesty, I HATED IT. Hated. It. Not one of the 2 living areas was as big as I have now. Wouldn't even hold the furniture I currently own! Ridiculous. Funny that I was in LOVE with that house for naught. So I looked at another, brand new construction. Pretty. But pricey. And -- dare I say it??? -- personality-less. I like homes with personality, what can I say?
But it did make me even more content with my little home.
But after going thru 2 empty homes, looking at potential/possiblities, made me CRAVE decluttering my life. I hate clutter. And yet I seem to be the reproductive mother of clutter. Overnight my home breeds it. I swear. One minute the kitchen bar area is clean, pristine, clutter-free. Two minutes later it's like Fred Sanford moved in.
So I'm decluttering. Not only that, but with my recent weight loss (can I get a whoop whoop?????) I have clothes I've -- dare I say it???? -- outgrown. (Insert Hallelujah chorus HERE.) I've even promised some to a woman who can use them.
So I need to declutter the kitchen, my closet, the boys' room, and you don't have time to read all the other places. And I'd get carpal tunnel typing it all.
So here's what my closet looks like now.

Ok, I jest again. Too blah for me anyway. Remember, I crave color, people! But seriously, I'm in the process of decluttering. Destressing. Dejunkifying. And searching for a simpler, more efficient lifestyle.
If anyone knows a personal organizer you might want to recommend them. OR if my friend L wants to come over and help that'd be great. She's the most organized friend I have!
And now I can't get rid of the Fred Sanford theme song. Bum-bum-bumbum. Bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum-bum......Buh-buh-buh- BUH BUH BUH!
On another, more serious note: DD does have an ear infection. We were up in the night with her. Bubba is having bloodwork done and has a dr's appt this afternoon. Not sure what's wrong with him, but his fever won't go away. Prayers are appreciated!




No comments:
Post a Comment