Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. Green Clean

Awhile back I switched from my pricey TOXIC household cleaners to...

VINEGAR.

Ok, no big shocker. Everyone knows you can clean with vinegar. BUT I am still surprised everyday at what a great cleaner it really is. I've used it off and on for years, but now I use it EVERYWHERE. My mirrors and windows sparkle! Way better than Windex. And I honestly can't believe how much $$$ I have saved.

Ok, ok so my man can't stand the smell. But it goes away. Sometimes it takes a bit, depending on how dirty my kitchen is, but it eventually dissipates.

I never have to worry about food getting around it or my kids eating around it after I've cleaned. Non-toxic, NATURAL.

Need tips on cleaning with vinegar?? Check out this website. It's awesome.

You might even find a science experiment or two to do with your kiddos. Just something to pull outta your hat over Spring Break. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment