Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Heart Smoofies

I love the mornings.

If you know me, you're probably having a heart attack after that statement.

Ok, ok...so I don't love *everything* about the mornings. Like that whole getting out of bed thing, especially when it's dark outside. Who wants to do that? I don't like sleeping late, BUT I do LOVE snuggling in bed under the warm covers. And if you have a couple of extra snuggle buddies in there it makes the covers extra warm, extra snuggle-riffic.

But sometimes there are advantages to actually getting OUT of bed.

Every morning when I fire up the blender for my protein smoothie, I feel a little tap at my hip. I look down, although I already know the drill, to see Bruiser looking up at me and saying (sometimes I can hear over the blender, but I really don't HAVE to hear him), "Can I shee-yuh dat wif you?"

Translation: He wants to share.

After the thick "smoofie" has been poured into my glass, I walk to the pantry and grab 2 straws.

And we "shee-yuh."

And this morning, after he downed our "shared" smoofie, I had to make him another one.

And when that one was gone, he decided to "shee-yuh" Cheerios with Doh Doh.


We sure do love our Bruiser. And he sure does love his Doh Doh. And chocolate. And smoofies. And chocolate smoofies.

But then, what's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. So cute!
    I've been meaning to answer your question...
    I found a site: scrapblog.com. That is where I created my header and a couple of other pages. It is a lot of fun. You should be able to change your fonts by going to your dashboard, then fonts/colors, I think.

    ReplyDelete