1. Who could be cross on a gorgeous day like today?
2. I wore turqoise and red today. One of my favorite color combos. I get a little extra "giddy" in my "giddy up" when I like what I'm wearing.
3. Doh Doh is turning out to be QUITE the Daddy's girl. This is her expression when he comes home from work. (Or as we say, when he comes home from the garage.)

4. Cleaned out my storage rack in the garage. MUCHO better. Operation Urge to Purge is slowly but surely underway.
5. I'm terrified of one day moving into a non-kid friendly neighborhood. Ok, maybe terrified is too strong of a word. Well, maybe not....
6. This weekend I'm purging closets. ALL closets. Pray for me.
7. I have already filled one Rubbermaid container to take to the consignment shop next week.
8. Bruiser's new thing is asking what things mean. Just now, standing by my side, he said, "What does COTTON CANDY mean?" We're really working on the K sound so it was slow and deliberate. And deliciously cute. Earlier on our walk he said, "What does MAILMAN mean?"
9. I'm considering hiring a professional organizer. Or a really good organized person to come and
10. Bubba is doing SUCH a GREAT job reading. I'm super-duper impressed. I really hope he enjoys reading. His Momma loves it.
11. Doh Doh had her very first scrambled egg and very first avocado for dinner last night. Cuteness does not even begin to describe it. The hilarity was the sucking noises she made trying to get every last bit off of her fingers.

12. I absolutely LOVE the simple things in life. And the boys who bring them.
13. We have a new art wall in the house. I seriously heart it.
Going, going, gone.....
(That's for all the Jack Johnson fans. Assuming you got the title of this post.)




No comments:
Post a Comment