We are headed to the doctor tomorrow.
Again.
Bubba has run fever for 4 straight days now. I had hoped today would be better, the breaking point. But no. If he has Motrin in him, he's fine. Otherwise he just lies around.
Doh Doh, it appears, has yet another ear infection. Here we go again. Amazing that Bubba was almost four before he had his first one. Ian has had three sets of tubes BEFORE he turned four. DD seems to be following in his footsteps. A week ago today she finished an antibiotic for an ear infection. The last two days she's swatted at her right ear constantly.
The last two days have been BEAUTIFUL! But we've been cooped up in the house, not enjoying any of it. Sigh. I'm so ready for spring! And so ready for sickness to be GONE. A week ago we had just finished a 10-day stint of sickness. We had 3 days of normalcy.
I really shouldn't complain. We've gone almost all winter with nothing. So this isn't that bad! But I'm ready for my babies -- ALL my babies -- to be well.
Le sigh.
Hopefully YOU have a well household! Enjoy your week.
P.S. Enjoy the new background? I was looking for something March-ish. St. Patty's day, Ides of March-ish....something. But nothing just jumped out at me. So I went with my old standby. RED. Oooh-la-laaaa. RRRRRRRED.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment