Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun....

IF you have a girl, and IF you are a friend of mine (in real life!), you just MIGHT be getting a goody in the next few weeks. Come to think of it, if you have a boy I might have a goody as well. (And for my friend R who is prego and doesn't know what she's having yet, your goody will have to wait!!)

You see, being cooped up in a germ-filled house has made me DESPERATE to do something other than wiping body parts on my kiddos.

And, obviously with 3 sick kids, I haven't had MUCH time to create. BUT I have had a little time to look around and dream up ideas for projects. In fact, my Projects Folder is FULL to the rim...and over-flowing.

And so while Doh Doh naps, instead of changing out germy sheets, emptying the trash cans of all the wadded up tissues, vacuuming up the balls of terry cloth left from making burp rags yesterday (NO! Burp rags are NOT the goodies of which I speak!) I am crafting.

Sewing.

Searching.

Doing anything that doesn't involve bodily fluids.

So, you might be getting a goody.........lucky you. Unless of course you don't like it. Then today's goody is tomorrow's thrift store donation. Don't worry. I won't care. I'm not overly sensitive like that. But you'll like it. Or at least you better......

No comments:

Post a Comment