Thursday, February 25, 2010

**Getting to the Hat of the Matter**

Oh, I love hats. Living in this little slice of Americana, this perpetual suburbia, hats aren't really "the thang" 'round here. Sigh.

So I'm not really brave enough to wear one. I had a gorgeous one in high school. Still have it. Wore it once to church, was mocked, and it never came out of its box again. Double sigh.

But that doesn't stop me from checking out a little eye candy, eh? So, behold. And be wowed.



You know my red obsession, so that one should come as no surprise.



I think I NEED one of these. I mean, come on. I could wear it in my daily life. Right? It'd look good with yoga pants. I could clean my bathrooms while wearing it. Couldn't I? Oh, please.



Are you enjoying this visual feast?



Kudos to the photog on that one, right? Talk about inspiration....



Ok, this last one is amazing. Somewhere I have a picture of my Grandmother in a very similar hat. I'll have to find it and share. Great pic. Even greater hat.



Well, back to reality. Or maybe I'll go dig thru my closet and find my old flapper dress. Somewhere I have one. Seriously. Don't ask.

Love them? Whole heartedly? Go here and here to check 'em out. Make sure you have paper towels handy. Ya know, to wipe up the drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment