You can see in the picture above my crafting supplies...and my remote. Ya see, cloudy afternoons + crafting projects + sleeping children (and hubby) = JANE AUSTEN.
I have ample supply in form of book and DVD, but today I watched my recorded episodes of Emma, from the Materpiece Classic series on PBS. And I must say, it's quite good. (Thanks to Nona for letting me know it was coming on!)
And so while I got lost in the romanticism of Mr. Churchill and Knightley, I attempted a new project. I didn't quite have all the supplies I
Go here to find the project.
I made a rosette, petals, and the base to cover the actual barrette. All out of felt. Then stitched the bottom, and yes embroidery thread would have been better.
Don't you love the
And then, because I eventually had ALL children and my sweet man sleeping, I made another. I'm ambitious like that.
And when you make something cute, you want to put it on something even cuter. And show everyone the cuteness that exudes.
However, if you have a teething cuteness...
...that's as good as it gets.
I hope you think they're cute. Chances are, once I get embroidery thread and find even more awesome colors of felt, you could be getting one as a gift. I'm




I love it!
ReplyDelete