Monday, February 1, 2010

Cuteness Abounds

Tonight I'm tired. It was a great day, but a long one. I started the day working the Book Fair at Bubba's school. How cute was it to watch little kindergarteners walk in, eyes bug out at all the "goodies", and then search for some treasure that they hoped to buy. Cuteness.

But that's not the only cuteness in this post. Check out the super cuteness below. And I don't mean me. But thank you to those who thought of me first. Ok, so none of you did....just let me dream.


Just soak up that cuteness, won't you? Man oh man. Thank you, Lord, for my babies.

She's trying to eat the snow. This one isn't as cute of her, BUT as my man so annoyingly sweetly pointed out, I am the one sticking out my tongue. As if that truly helped her to grasp the concept.


I am rarely in any type of family photos. I am usually the one sucking it in trying to look thin taking the photo of all the other cutenesses and cuteness-isms. Ok, I need to stop.




The boys have LOVED the snow. And it's just too cute to watch them. (There's that "cute" word again....)


Now, see if you can spot any differences in the pictures of our snowman. Might be really hard to spot.




Ok,so the obvious answer is a missing eye. One of the prunes fell out. Yes, I said prunes. Who has lumps of coal hanging around their houses these days? Not this Momma. So prunes worked fine. Don't judge. I was looking for a different answer. I should have a better picture, because as the afternoon progressed, our poor Frosty's nose got smaller and smaller. It seems that one of my cuties, who shall remain nameless...but not pictureless......


...nibbled away Frosty's nose. Bite by bite, that perfectly straight, long, VERY snowman-esque nose, became a stub. By the time we went inside, the carrot was nothing more than a tiny orange stub smack in the middle of our deformed Frosty's face. An afternoon of snowball fighting makes a boy hungry.

Now tell me, how cute is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment