But I'm feeling like it really is the final countdown. For you see, today we booked our condo at the beach for summer vacation.

We're going to the same place we went last time. Same complex, different room.
+-+Copy+2.jpg)
We didn't need as much room last time, since we didn't have little Doh Doh.

Which means, that I now have a little over 4 months...

to grow my hair out...

lose this weight...

...and be bathing suit ready.

Grrrrrr. Hello, Zumba. Good-bye Coca-Cola.

Ok, how cute is this suit? Doesn't it scream (modest) pin-up girl? Hello, 1950s??? LOVE it. Not sure it would look that great on me, but LOVE it.
Lands End usually has really cute swimsuits. So far I'm less than impressed....
Four months. Four. Months. Four......




Well, I have to say...We are too much alike. I tend to use song titles on my post as well...I think it is because I always have a song in my head, a song that reminds me of a time in my life, or a song that I think of when having conversations.
ReplyDeleteBTW, love the bathing suit. I think that is what I am leaning toward this summer...I love that one pieces are back. I'm sick of tankini's and so is my flabby muffin top!