But alas, it is still winter. Despite the gorgeous sunshine seeping thru my windows.
And while he's probably well enough to go to school, Bubba stayed home today. (He also vomited this morning from all the yummy drainage. Vomited. On my bed. On my side. Oh, yum. This makes my 2nd post in a row referencing vomit. I've GOT to get a life.)
This makes day 5 that we've been inside, going nowhere. I'm not one who gets cabin fever. I enjoy being home.
Making beds on top of train tables.

Or listening to Grandad's bluegrass band, and singing word for word.

But today it's getting to me a bit. Not that I want to get out and go anywhere, I just want to DO something. Sew. Craft. Paint. SOMETHING.
Instead I'm taking care of my sick little kiddos, wiping lots of noses, and giving lots of sugars. And, come to think of it, loving every minute of it. Well, except for that drainage breath. I mean, seriously, how disgusting is that?
But I feel bad for my kiddos. Winter blahs have set in.

We're an outside group of people. It's why I really can't stand winter. So when I caught Bubba staring out into the backyard, I had to give in. I couldn't stand it. So I bundled up the boys and allowed them some time outside. Despite their colds, I figured the fresh air would do their bodies some good. (Plus, I really needed them to run off some of that extra energy.)

So what's a sickly little girl to do while her brothers get to enjoy the great outdoors?



Like her Valentine's jammies? Cute, huh? Bless her little heart. She did NOT like being on the inside looking out. Next time, Doh Doh. Next time.




No comments:
Post a Comment