Thursday, January 28, 2010

There is Always Hope....

I am always optimistic. It's one of the most annoying endearing things about me. At least I hope it's endearing. To my pessimistic husband, maybe not so much.

But I digress.

Why am I optimistic? Because some of you will remember my last sewing projects I posted. But today, thanks to the help of my mentor/teacher/friend Mrs. L, I created this.


Can't tell what it is? It's a dress! A pillowcase dress, to be exact. A ribbon will go through the neck area and will be scrunched together. I still need to wash it, so I didn't want to put the ribbon in yet. It will eventually look like this.


Not bad, eh? That's why I'm optimistic. Practice makes perfect! Thanks, Mrs. L! You're awesome! Next week at FYI, our fabulous sewing group at church, I'll be attempting MAKING bibs. Again. Stay optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment