Friday, January 15, 2010

It's HERE!!



Check out what I got in the mail!!!



The other day I was reading a blog where I stumbled on another blog, which lead to yet another blog.... Am I the only one who does this? I love it when links open into another window (hello back button, you too are my friend!), that way I can at least eventually get myself back to where I started. I have no idea what blog it was, who the chick was, or anything. All I know is that she was a Christian momma struggling with the same things I struggle with. And she was reading this book. I ordered it and could hardly wait for it to come in! Most days I feel like I'm drowning. My house stays cluttered and I never have time for the "want to's" and constantly do the "have to's." Obviously I haven't had time to read much, but the first chapter was great.
"Good family management has more benefits than just increasing efficiency. Knowing your life in some order reduces stress, quells frustration and boosts confidence. In short, establishing your own method of surviving and thriving means that you, the Family Manager, have a more enjoyable job, too. And everyone feels the effects of that." --Kathy Peel


I'll let ya know how the book is...and if it helps any. (Don't forget: I am the eternal optimist!) You think there's a chapter dedicated to getting off the computer and getting the house clean? Hmm......

So while I'm blogging, this is what my living room looks like.



Bruiser has really gotten into making a "bed" in the living room. Niiiiice. He collects pillows all over the house (even finding some I didn't realize we had) and makes his "Haven of Cushion to Relax Upon." Those who know my child fully understand that his construction of said bed takes longer than any time he actually spends relaxing on it.

And speaking of Bruiser, I looked in his ear today and saw it full of crusty fluid. (Yummy, I know.) Which means his tubes worked, but he has YET ANOTHER ear infection. As does Doh Doh, who had me up from midnight to 3:30 this morning. I'm reminding myself: "Do everything without complaining...."

No comments:

Post a Comment