Thursday, January 28, 2010

Beyond Measure...

Yes, I am blessed. And believe me, I know it. I never take anything for granted. And I certainly don't take my mother or mother-in-law for granted. They love their grandkids (and their kids). And they bless us. And they definitely bless their gorgeous daughter.

My mom watched my kiddos today while I sewed with Mrs. L. I came home to find my floors vacuumed, my laundry folded, dishwasher emptied and reloaded, the kids fed and happy, and Bruiser sitting upon his rightful throne -- Nana's lap -- while playing Choo Choo games online. Peaceful. Serene. Happy.

And yet.....

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in this house when I'm gone.

I walked into my bedroom tonight to find a pair of inside out Lightening McQueen jammie bottoms hanging from my ceiling fan. Hanging. From the ceiling fan. Part of me wonders. Part of me says just walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment