I warned you all. Vacation Pahlooza starts today. So here we go. And just an extra warning:
lots of pictures ahead
You've been warned. Ok, let's get this party started, shall we?
Family Vacation 2011 -- Orange Beach, AL
This year..................
the boys got {boogie boards}
total awesomeness & worth every penny
love that picture above. How cute is that face?? Right???
I was so proud of the boys.
they saw
they conquered
Again, love that picture above....so surfer boy. Right?????
great shot, right?????
Total impromptu thumbs up there. He saw me grab my camera as he rode in on a big wave. I snapped....and later found the thumbs up. Total cuteness.
Have I mentioned how much I love my boys???
I just have to add here....this morning I bought Bubba a new Nike jacket for this fall at school. They were $10 at TJ Maxx. Great score. (Remember my Nike obsession, right???) He's wearing it around the house. Won't take it off. It's August. Current temp -- 109. Have I mentioned he's my HOT natured child??? Not sure how he's doing it. But it sure is cute.
Ok, tune in tomorrow for more Vacation Pahlooza !!!!
you've been warned.................. *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment