Wednesday, August 10, 2011

photo booth

Yesterday I showed you all of Bruiser's b-day pictures.

BUT I made you come back today for the

PHoTo BooTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my good gravy.  I can't even tell you how much FUN we had -- and are still having!!!! -- with this photo booth.  They're super trendy right now....but oh. so. much. fun.  When I first decided to do it I thought all the cousins would be here.  But they weren't able to come....but we had a blast anyway.

{I've saved all the stuff so you guys can still use them next time!!!!}

 

I had a great little area set up on the back deck.  Nice backdrop.....cute orange chair, ferns and gerber daisies, chalkboard......

but y'all....this   H E A T......if you are suffering record-breaking heat then you get me.


Outside had the cute backdrop.
Inside had AC.

'nuff said

Check out this preciousness................



Have.  Mercy.  I love those two pictures above so very, very much.  To you, well...they're just pictures.  To me, the momma, I see personalities....hear the laughter.....remember the smooches afterwards....the whispered "i love you" that happened moments after collapsing in my arms...the looks we exchange when we see the pictures again.

sigh.

The hardest part was getting the kiddos to wait til everyone got here for the par-tay.
Obviously I was unsuccessful in my attempts.  Most of these are pre-par-tay pictures.

i heart alliteration.  it makes me do this................



Ok, so my fellas LOVED taking pictures of me doing all the funny stuff.  I'll spare you the rest.




Doh Doh really just wanted to play with the umbrella.


But I wanted my big $2.50 purchase to make it thru the night.

No worries....it's still kickin'.  But I did have to put it away with all the other birthday favors.



All the glasses, mustaches, mouths, etc. are still out.  And still being used.  Everyday. *grin*




I love that my kids have grandparents who love to have fun just as much as they do.  we. are. blessed.

And I am blessed.  By my sweet little Momma's boy.  My big 5 year old.  Who starts kindergarten in a matter of days.  Oh.  Good.  Grief.  ineedatissue


Thanks for stickin' 'round after all these long posts!  And record amounts of photos!  Birthday Palooza, Vacation Pahlooza.....I'm palooza'd out.


No comments:

Post a Comment