Today is our last day of summer break.
I've tried to cram as many last day activities in as I can.
We've had....
Phineas salami sandwiches
Perry the Platypus
& Ferb sandwiches. Yes, it was definitely a Phineas and Ferb summer. Heart them.
We've gone to The Monkey House
and bounced.
We've painted
and various other art projects
and, of course, hung them all up. Bubba style.
We've worn our NEW backpacks around the house.
And even worn our brother's home from the store.
Picked out lunchboxes {via Momma's phone}
Had sword fights
made friendship bracelets
and thrown in some more swimming.
What a great way to end an already terrific summer.
Now I send my two oldest off to school. Not without tears, I'm sure. And baby girl starts Mother's Day Out for the first time. *sniff*sniff*
Praying the Lord blesses us this school year just as He did all summer long! Thank You, Lord, for our amazing summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment