Monday, August 15, 2011

true confessions

Monday.

The last Monday of summer.

I'm serious you guys.  I am NOT ready for school to start. 

I love summer. 
Heart it. 
In a big way. 
Like wanna bottle it up and save it for the depressing winter. 
Ugh.
But alas, school is starting Wednesday.  So today....we swim.

And this afternoon, we organize.
And tonight, we orient.  Orientate.  Ok, tonight is school orientation. *wink*

But before all of that, how 'bout a Monday true confessional??  Would you like to know what I did over the weekend?

Like all good confessionals, it's a secret.  So shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Don't tell.  M'kay?

Saturday I went to LR to get purtied up.  For the first time EV-UH in my life....I colored my hair. 

I'm now a blonde.

Ha.  Just kidding. 

I've played on blonde on stage.  And not very convincingly either.

I simply colored right around the temples.  Right where gray would be.  I mean, if I had grey.  It might be there.  (Do you spell it grAy?  Or grEy?  I go back & forth...depending on mood.)

After the color job, my hair stylist extraordinaire, straightened my hair.  As she always does.  And I never do.  I used to wear my hair straight.  But many of you have probably never seen that.

Wanna see???  Want to see my gray-free (not that I had any, mind you) straight hair?

Like my horrible crown?  Hahaa.  Funny idea.  Zero time to accomplish it.  As you can imagine, after being gone an entire day, I returned home to a volcano that head erupted inside my very home.  *sigh*

Now take a good look....you won't see that straightness again.  Ev-uh.

And remember....the color job is top secret.


I can trust you.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment