Wednesday, May 18, 2011

winner winner meat-free dinner!!!!

I never win anything.  Anything.  Aaannnyyyyththththththingggggggg.

But I actually won a giveaway!!!!!  Oh, yes I did!

My friend Shannon, who blogs over at Party of Five, did a Mrs. Meyer's giveaway on Earth Day.  And yours truly won!!!  Uh-huh...that's right I said    

I won
I won 
I won!!!!

  So thank you, sweet sweet Shannon.  My husband appreciates my kitchen no longer smelling like vinegar.  (If you're a new reader of my little ole blog, I usually clean with baking soda & vinegar.  My man = not a fan.) 

Y'all should jump on over to her blog.  I love reading about her family.  Not only that, but in the photos of her house everything always looks so clean.  So neat.  So tidy.  So organized.

We all know I struggle with organization.  I am a fan.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm probably organization's #1 fan.  (Oh, who am I kidding?  I'm the #2 fan.  Leslie is #1.)  But my brain just doesn't work that way.  *sigh*

Shannon so sweetly dropped off my winnings last Friday afternoon.  And I have to admit...while talking to her..I was peeking into her car.  And wondering...how does she keep her car so clean? so spotless?  so tidy??  All with 3 kids. 

another *sigh*

Share your secrets, oh fair Shannon.  Those of us not genetically inclined to neatness are in awe of you.

p.s. did you notice the photo above??  I took it.  Yes, I did!  I finally discovered photographers' "tricks" to the white background.....  In fact, I plan on doing it again.  And again.  And...well, you'll probably grow tired of it.  Quickly.

1 comment:

  1. You need to teach me those photographers tricks...I'm pitiful, but would love to get better. For starters, I think I need a better camera. I'll have to check out your friend's blog. Sounds like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete