So I just spent the last 20 minutes working on photos for a new post.
Then I tried to log on to blogger. Only it wouldn't let me. I even changed my password.
Still nada.
So I'm not sure what's going on. I'm blogging from my iPad, which means no photos. Grr.
I had promised pictures of recent accomplishments. But that idea bored me today. So I decided to share some seriously cute pics of Doh Doh. Hopefully I can upload those soon. Cuz they're cute. Seriously.
In the meantime, I better find that girl. I hear little noises coming from her brothers' room. That can't be good.
By the way, are you as devastated as I about Joplin? Please pray for all those affected & for those working & volunteering. And please join me in praying for our area. Big storms are moving in today. Tonight is supposed to be worse than last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment