Last Friday night my man and I went out to eat. I wore this.
And I find it hilarious -- and also ridiculous -- that I took a picture of myself. (The outfit looked way cuter in person. Sailor bell bottoms, cute wedges...) I think it had been so long since I had gotten dressed up (yes, I consider anything out of my yoga pants "dressing up") and gone out of the house that I got a little giddy.
We went to dinner. And then to Lowe's. Cuz my man and I know how to par-tay.
We were gone all of 1.5 hours. I kid. You not.
Moving on............
From my yard/garden....
Lots of cuddling has been going on with all this sickness.....
And yes, it's awfully cute.
On Saturday, I attempted to go out for my Mother's Day/Birthday shopping extraVagaNza.
1. It was cold. And not a pleasant shopping day.
2. I had been up all night with Doh Doh the night before.
3. I felt horrible.
4. I went anyway.
5. I completely forgot my "mapped out" route therefore losing what little mojo I started with.
6. I was called asking Tylenol dosage instructions for Bruiser, who had started running fever.
7. I went home.
On Sunday, after my sweet boy fell asleep on the couch and I was able to de-tangle from the snuggling, I
Pollen had won the hard fought battle.
So I moved everything, hosed it all down, and started from scratch.
You might remember a previous post where I discussed a 1950s pristine white glider I had found at an antique store. And then a later post where I discussed someone
My man was in a truck, on his way to the store to get it when we got a call it had been sold.
Insert paper bag here for my hyperventilation.
But wouldn't an adorable 1950s 2-seater glider look enchanting under those windows? Hmmm? Moving on.............
I started stringing up my awesome collection of lights...only to discover some won't work with others, blah blah blah....I need a different set up. And with my exhaustion and overall crummy feeling....ok, I gave up. Happy?? The lights are just gonna have to wait until this weekend.
And hopefully we'll be well.
And hopefully it will be above 60 degrees.
ihatecoldweather
So I put everything -- minus all the clutter and junk -- oh, and the pollen...minus the pollen build-up -- back, in hopes of coming back to this area for more....well, pizzazz.
*yawn* It needs work.
At my last house I got rid of all my outdoor furniture. I knew when I moved I would want to start fresh. My plan was to start fresh with that 1950s WHITE GLIDER SOMEONE STOLE FROM ME!
Ahem.
If you happen to find a cutesy little vintage glider, I might know someone in the market.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh, and y'all....I am excited to show you, tell you, blog about what I'm doing for Doh Doh's big girl bed. But I'll just have to dangle this in front of you for now -- lumber, castors.
That's it! No more hints. But be ready in the coming months for a big reveal and plenty o' pictures. And if I can pull it off, it's gonna be AWESOME.
Way awesomer than some crummy ole vintage perfectly spectacular white glider.
ineedhelp






No comments:
Post a Comment