We are sick. Again. Or rather, still.
Bruiser is now afflicted with his siblings' sickness. And Doh Doh, sweet sweet Doh Doh, is sick again.
And Momma? Yes, I'm sick again as well. Apparently my antibiotic wasn't strong enough for this blasted lung infection.
Let's recap. Shall we?
Since moving in September, we've had strep throat, ear infections, a broken arm, ear infections, stomach bugs, the flu, more ear infections, lung infection, viral infections, MORE ear infections, bronchial infections.....
Never has my family been so sick.
Never have I seen this much sickness sweep thru a family.
I am grateful for doctors.
I am grateful for insurance.
I am grateful for medications.
I am grateful for a God who heard this tired momma cry out today in exhaustion.
The realization hit me the other day that since moving 8 months ago we have not gone 3 weeks without sickness.
I have not slept a full night in over a month.
I have pretty much thrown a big ole pity party about this.
And I'm ashamed.
I know there is much worse going on around me. I haven't wanted to bear my soul b/c of that. What are my tiny issues compared to the suffering in this world? ("What is man, compared to rocks and mountains?")
But today...I did. I cried out to the Lord. And He heard.
I'm praying my mental state is rejuvenated.
I'm praying healing sweeps thru our house.
I'm praying my babies stop coughing & wheezing & can enjoy this beautiful weather.
If your emails have gone unanswered, my apologies.
If I forgot to do something for you (like craft supplies for VBS!), forgive me.
Or, as my sweet neighbor pointed out, if my untrimmed monkey grass disturbs you...get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment