1. My laptop has a virus. (Insert chilling music HERE.) I am blogging via my iPad until it's fixed. That means Pictureless Posts. You've heard of bloggers doing Wordless Wednesdays??? Well, until
Ok, on to my 2nd topic.....can you feel the excitement building? No?
2. My brother has started a new church. (Insert all jokes of my SIL now being a pastor's wife HERE.) Yes, it's true. Totally following in my dad's footsteps. Which means I could be next. ;) Ok, back to the point..... My brother has been the college teacher/leader at their church for some time now. This new church is a plant of their church. They meet on Sunday nights (last night was their first official service) and they're specifically targeting the 18-29 demographic. It's low-key w/ a totally rockin' praise team band. If you are looking for a place to worship or just learn more about Jesus I am personally inviting you. They meet downtown in a performing/visual arts theatre. Last night John spoke on the will of God...really good teaching. Leave a comment, message me thru Facebook, email or even the old-fashioned way of giving me a call if you'd like more info.
I'm excited about what the Lord is doing in the lives of my family and in my own life. There is one thing I know for sure: we were put on this earth to serve Him. I like to talk about crafting, cooking, blogging, my family, etc. but the REAL purpose of my life is to bring glory to my God and Saviour and to spread His Good News.
If you don't know the Good News I'm talking about, I'd love to share it with you. Feel like life is more than just working a dead end job or hanging out with friends? IT IS. Life is about Him. So how are you bringing Him glory today?




No comments:
Post a Comment