Well durn. (As my mother would say.) Or is it dern? Well, my mother says it with a U. So there.
Ok, so last week I was working on a post about Doh Doh's room. I scheduled it to post yesterday....hoping that would help me to remember to finish it. Like a mini-deadline.
Well, I never did finish it.
Therefore, the {oops-uh-daisy!}.
I meant to edit it. Add more pictures, less text. Again, oops-uh-daisy.
So, here we go with as little text as possible -- b/c I know you are tired of #1 me posting about my home and #2 my incessant ramblings. Ahem.
I think I've showed this picture before??? Can't remember. The big picture is from her old room. Doubt it stays, but it's there for now. The Russian dolls (kinda hard to see....under the lamp...should've done a close-up) are from one of my parents' many mission trips. I have oodles and oodles of items in my home from travels, mine and theirs. On top of the wire dress form is a vintage hat my mother wore in a wedding. Again, should've done a close up. It's an awesome hat. Would take some pics now, but Doh Doh is napping and I ain't wakin' that girl up!
This clock came from my SIL. I've always loved it. Can't believe it's mine now! I almost wet myself when she offered it to me. True story.
Once upon a time I loved this red/white toile chair. Basically b/c that's about the only fabric they offered. The end.
I would love to recover this chair. But it's fine for now. (Please disregard all the toys to the side. I prefer not to stage my pictures and just show real life. Yeah, that's it.)
When I was a kid my bathroom had white, brown and orange pictures of owls. It was cute. Especially for the early 80s. But other than those cutesy owls, I've always been afraid of all things owlish. No idea why. So when this owl stuff started popping up EVERYWHERE I totally resisted. Dug my heels in. Resisted.
But this Target owl I got Doh Doh for Christmas is way too stinkin' cute. Slowly my owl-resistance is fading away.......... I did say slowly.
Last night I added a few paper lanterns above her bed. I would show you pictures, but I haven't decided whether they're staying or not. Sigh. We'll see.......
And that's that. I promise no more house pictures for awhile. No other areas are finished!!!! So you're safe! Did I bore you to tears with all the decorating stuff??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment