Tuesday, January 18, 2011

it had to be {you}

Not sure if I've ever mentioned this or not, BUT......Doh Doh is my child who gets into everything.  EVERYTHING.  She's a climber.  She's a destroyer.  She's a hot little mess wrapped into a 22-pound curly haired package.

And she's driving me crazy!

My boys were never into stuff like she is.  Yes, they emptied out the pantry.  She does too.  And it has gotten WORSE in the new house.  Yes, they climbed.  Yes, they made messes.

But not like her.

I'm sure some if it is a memory thing.  And I'm sure some of it is that with one child, then only 2, it was easier to clean up the messes.  But my kids aren't that far apart in age...so I haven't forgotten THAT much. 

Every day I walk around and pick up after her.  Clean up after her.  Go into panic mode when it gets too quiet in the house.  Is it any wonder I guzzle copious amounts of caffeine?  And long for naptime?????

This is what we discovered Saturday. 


Bubba left out a pencil.


And Doh Doh got in trouble.


Kinda hard to be too mad when she's that cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment