Monday, June 7, 2010

Home Again, Home Again Jiggety Jig...

...to market, to market to buy a fat pig.

I love nursery rhymes. Have I ever mentioned that? Probably should've gone on my 35 Things About Me post. Of course, if I'd included every odd thing about me the post would've been named 52,781 Things About Me. Just doesn't have the same ring to it.

So back to the point....

My man is home!!!!!!!!!! Oh, yeehaw! After 4 days on a golf/everything trip my man is home. He had a good time, but [thankfully] I have a man who likes to be home with his family. There's nothing better than that....

We were so glad when he got home yesterday. It just seems the house doesn't run as smoothly when he's away. Everything just seems "off." Anyone else??? Surely we're not the only ones.

Doh Doh is turning into quite the Daddy's girl. So I know one little lady who is certainly glad her Daddy is home.

And I know one tuckered out Momma who's glad he's home as well........ (I'd show a picture of me right here proving how exhausted I am, but this little chicka is a heck of a lot cuter. Check out those chubby cheeks!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment