Monday, June 21, 2010

Recipe Update & a Project (viva la Mod Podge!)

Ok, so not long ago I shared with you a lemon bars recipe. So yummy. The recipe is a slimmed down version, for all you calorie-conscious gals out there.

Well, yesterday -- since it was Father's Day and Daddy gets whatever he wants on that day -- I doubled the lemon filling part for the lemon squares. (See, I'm conflicted as to what to call them....bars, squares, thing-a-ma-bobs....just bear with me as I switch back and forth to please both sides of my brain.)

So if you are NOT interested in a calorie-friendly dessert and IF you are looking for scrumptious lemon squares (maybe I should call them Lemon Square Bars?????) then listen up: DOUBLE THE LEMON FILLING TO MAKE EXQUISITE LEMONY DELICIOUSNESS.

Have mercy.


Ok, so moving on to the project. I haven't tried this one so I have no idea if it's easy or difficult. But it just looks so fun that I've gotta do it. And I know that many of you have a plethora of fabric scraps like I do. What a great way to use them up!


You can find the Fabric Tape tutorial here. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment