Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photo Shoot...Kinda

I didn't take Easter pictures this year. Ok, I don't think I've EVER taken Easter pictures. Easter has always been a very chaotic day for us. And this year, we all looked so nice...but by the time I got around to taking pictures of all of us, three of the five of us were naked. Well, almost naked. I won't say which three.

So after church on Sunday, everyone had full bellies and relatively good attitudes. For the first 10 minutes they did. So I asked for some photos. I should've called my MIL, b/c when she takes photos of me I appear about 10 pounds lighter.

My sweet, sweet man took these pictures. Maybe it's just me.....but 10 pounds lighter I do NOT look.

Sigh.

But I ADORE these pictures. Mainly b/c of the expressions on everyone's face. They're just too good not to post.


I love my Bruiser.

1 comment: