In honor of my
1. I'm obsessed with water. I drink over 100 ounces a day. I love to play in it. I could swim every day. Every. Day. If I'm hiking and hear a waterfall I will stop and wash my hair in it.

This is me at 9. Circa 1984.
4. I. Love. To. Read. Unfortunately, once I start a book I must finish it. Quickly. Therefore nothing else gets accomplished until I've read the last page. And author's note.
6. I eat tomatoes almost every day.
This is me circa 1995????? At camp. Where else?
10. One day I would love to live on a lake.
12. Growing up, I read every book, short story, etc. that L.M. Montgomery wrote. In high school, my parents took me to Prince Edward Island to visit Green Gables and all the other areas that Miss Anne Shirley would have ventured. You know, if she weren't fictional. We even stayed at a B&B that Montgomery's cousin owned/ran.
13. I'm either late or very early for everything. Once I was singing gravesite at a funeral in a very small town. I made it to the rural location early. I decided to drive around for awhile to kill some time. I hit road construction on the interstate and by the time I made it back I had just enough to RUN into place next to the minister and sing.
14. I was almost hit by a train in Switzerland when I was 13.
15. The memory of #14 just made me smile.
16. I have horrible feet. I literally inherited problems from BOTH sides of my family. Every step I take is painful.
17. I can't stand people who don't live a life of gratitude. If you live in this country, you have something for which to be grateful.
Children's Theatre production. I was the princess. I had to sing a song that started, "I dreamt I was a rosebud, dreaming of a summer's day." The prince was my dear friend Ryan.
18. I have a song running thru my head at all times. All. Times. All.
19. As social as I am, I could totally be a hermit and live out in the middle of nowhere. Secluded. Preferably on a body of water. So I can swim.
20. I have lost touch with a lot of friends from college and I regret it.
21. I have curly hair and I love it. I loved it growing up. I started straightening my hair in college and continued to do it post-college b/c my man liked it. But now, with absolutely NO time to do so, I'm back to my curls. And I love it.
22. I love my country and am proud to be an American. If you don't absolutely love America, our language (which is English, by the way), and what we stand for then find another country to live in.
23. Along with #22, I think everyone in America should travel outside the US and see just how great our country is. Our liberties don't travel with us, people.
24. If you drop by my house unannounced I can't guarantee the house will be clean. I can guarantee, however, that I will be able to offer you a cup of tea. And at least 2 types of cheese.
My best friend RJ. New Year's Eve, 1996?
25. Oh, who am I kidding? I'll also be able to offer you tomatoes and kiwi.
26. I'm very proud of my parents who live the ultimate example -- die to self, serve Christ. They are the true examples of being "unashamed of the gospel."
27. I keep having to stop my list-making so that I can go and grate more cheese for Doh Doh. And dish out more peas.
28. I'm a little obsessed with cars from the movie Cars. We have almost ALL of them. Every trip to Target and Walmart I look for new arrivals. If you find the Elvis one, don't tell me. I keep waiting to find it...but to no avail. But I will find it.
29. I'm obsessed with the outdoors. If it's pretty, I'm outside. Actually, if it's raining I'm probably dreaming of being outside in it. I will iron and fold laundry outside just to be OUT.
30. I think Momma is the greatest spoken word.
Newlyweds.... 199931. I smell everything. I'm a sniffer. Can't help it. And Bruiser is the exact same way. Only I think he's worse..... It's a sickness.
32. I'm a grammatical accuracy snob. If you don't know the difference between your and you're, where and were, there and their, please pick up a 4th grade English manual.
33. Being a mom is the most amazing thing in the world. I praise God everyday for my life as a SAHM. There is no greater job in the world...and no funnier occupation. What other job has you cleaning up puke, snuggling in jammies, giving sugars on chubby cheeks, dancing to The Wiggles, and getting zerberts on your tummy all in one day?
Me & my Bubba, 2004
34. I could easily list another 500 bizarre things about myself. Don't worry, I won't.
35. I am glad I serve a risen Savior and not man. Christians are to be Christ-like, but people forget we are merely humans saved by grace from a forgiving and merciful God. I live a total life of gratitude to my Lord...who chose ME and saved ME and everyday I fail Him -- but still love and worship Him and only HIM!
I had this completely numbered and pictures positioned....and then the numbering messed up and I had to fix EVERYTHING. Why does blogger hate me so????




I can relate to #28 with Cars and Monster Trucks... it's an obsession.. especially when we go out of town, they always seem to have different ones! We even have bought doubles to put some back in a box we will have for Davis when he get's older. I don't know why..
ReplyDelete