This is a picture of the bed of our John Deere Gator.
And that, my friends, is a plunger.
So as I'm walking along yesterday, desperately trying to squeeze in some bonus exercise time, my gaze fixes upon the Gator the boys are driving. I'm so accustomed to the bed being full of...well, CRAP. I've mentioned before that child #1 is a hoarder, right?
Then I begin to study the contents. Rock, soccer ball, Spongebob gardening gloves. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, as I'm bopping along, I'm surprised there is so little...well, CRAP...in the back. And then my eyes fix upon another item. Do my eyes deceive me? Could it be? And yes, it is.
The plunger.
And it absolutely tickles me. So much so that, even though I try to squeeze in 2 workouts a day and this was only #1, I had to OF COURSE run and get my camera.
What's even funnier is that AFTER being told the purpose of said item, they STILL WANTED IT IN THE TRUCK.
Obviously I needed to work on my "what's grosser than gross" tactic.




Love those boys! :) That's too funny!
ReplyDelete